Underwood 45 Raptor 245gr Xtreme Penetrator (XP)
Underwood Ammo™ combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets - the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid brass and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Brass (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid brass construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
*.50 Beowulf is a registered trademark of Alexander Industries
We do NOT accept any returns on this item.
- Caliber : 450 Bushmaster
- Bullet Weight : 245 Grain
- Bullet Type : Xtreme Penetrator
- Muzzle Velocity : 2450 fps
- Muzzle Energy : 3265 ft-lbs
- Casing Material : Brass
- Primer Style : Boxer
- Rounds Per Box : 20
- Rounds Per Case : 1000